I love chocolate chip cookies.
The cold milk, warm melted chocolate chips in a soft little cooked package of dough. Put it in my mouth!!!
I may or may not say that in Cookie Monster’s voice. don’t judge
I have played with this recipe a million different ways. All for the perfect cookie. I’m a giver, what can I say. It was all about making the perfect cookie. Applesauce, coconut oil, vegetable oil, etc. Sorry, y’all, butter is the way. It gives the dough just the right consistency for a perfect cookie.
The last step before baking is vital, refrigerate the dough! If you are in a hurry, mix fast and cook for 2 minutes less. Otherwise these little balls of heaven will burn.
Sometimes me think “what is a friend?” and then me say “Friend is someone to share last cookie with.”
GOOD FOOD. GOOD FRIENDS. GOOD TIMES
Triple Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint This
- 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix sifted flour, baking soda and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- In bowl of mixer, cream brown sugar and melted butter, on medium speed. Add white sugar and mix until incorporated (about 3 minutes).
- Add in vanilla and eggs, one at a time and mix completely. Mixture should be very fluffy.
- With mixer on low, spoon in flour mixture ½ cup at a time until all wet mixture and dry mixture are together.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until incorporated completely. Do not overmix.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once dough has chilled, spoon dough into 1” balls and set on cookie sheet with parchment paper. Cook 10-12 minutes until bottoms are golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet, about 5 minutes and then remove to rack to cool completely.