Have you ever decided you were going to go somewhere and had an hour to shower, make something to bring and get there? THIS is your recipe! Have you ever gone to a football party and all they had were chips and queso or 7 layer dip? THIS is your recipe!
Mushrooms are so simple to dress up and then add things to for a mouth watering flavor. These are a 30ish minute recipe that will have everyone munching down and asking for more.
All I know of morality I learned from football.Albert Camus
GOOD FOOD. GOOD FRIENDS. GOOD TIMES.
© FoodLovePlay. All images & content are the sole property of FoodLovePlay. Please obtain permission prior to using my images. If you would like to republish a recipe, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words
Stuffed MushroomsPrint This
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pkg powdered Ranch dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 pounds (50-60) medium size mushrooms, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and powdered ranch dressing. Stir in cooked sausage and combine.
- Remove the stems from each mushroom, leaving a nice cavern for cream cheese and sausage mixture. Place mushroom caps side by side on a large cookie sheet. Brush each mushroom with melted butter.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of sausage mixture into mushroom caps. Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.